Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Thursday, May 07, 2015

My IMDB Pro page, for acting work.

I realize that I have rarely posted photos of what I look like, on this blog...in fact, I haven't done so for many years. However, the other day, I joined IMDB Pro - the "bible" for the film and TV industry. On my profile, you will find some very recent photos taken in March 2015.

So, if you are curious about either how I look these days or what I have been up to in acting, please take a look at my IMDB Pro profile here:

www.imdb.me/valentinecawley

You will also find details of some recent acting projects - but note, that only a minority of my film and TV projects are listed on IMDB, because listing something there is quite challenging at times and requires a lot of information from the producers.

Thank you.

Written by Valentine Cawley

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 10:35 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape