Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Friday, August 03, 2007

The mysterious white box on the left hand side.

At present, as I write, there is an empty white box on the left hand side of my blog, beneath the introductory text. There is a reason for this.

You see, noting the interest in IQ of my many visitors, I thought to include a link to an IQ test program offered to me by Google. I thought it was a good idea. The test would allow a quick assessment of the testee's strengths in verbal, spatial and mathematical areas and provide a full report as to the meaning of these diverse strengths and abilities.

However, it seems that the program is not immediately active. I shall wait. So, if you see an empty box on my page, know it is there for a reason. One day it might even be filled with a very interesting link, which would allow anyone to gain some insight into their own mental abilities.

As I write, I am still waiting for the mysterious ways of Google to fill their empty box.

If it is full, you might like to take the test. Have fun.

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 9:12 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape