Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What makes my wife, the way she is.

My wife, Syahidah, has her own way of expressing herself. I have been charmed by this, since the very first day we met. She has the habit of coming out with observations which, though surprising, in a way, have their own inner logic and wisdom, though some of them are, I must say, pure whimsy.

In this blog I have essentially focussed on what my children have to say about the world - but I have realized that perhaps I should include some of my wife's remarks, soon after she makes them.

A couple days ago, we sat together, of an evening, after the kids had gone to bed, watching a film together. She turned to me, at one moment, and opined: "It is impossible to walk, when you are in love." (said on 8th August 2010)

Her words struck me as both true, and expressive of what it is, to love. Her utterance reminded me, then, of our earlier days together, when she was always coming out with her wise little thoughts. It made me smile, inwardly.

I too, have been one who cannot walk...and Syahidah was the cause. Thank you dear, for expressing it so well.

(If you would like to learn more of Ainan Celeste Cawley, 10, or his gifted brothers, Fintan, 6 and Tiarnan, 4, this month, please go to:
http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2006/10/scientific-child-prodigy-guide.html

I also write of gifted education, child prodigy, child genius, adult genius, savant, megasavant, HELP University College, the Irish, the Malays, Singapore, Malaysia, IQ, intelligence and creativity.

My Internet Movie Database listing is at: http://imdb.com/name/nm3438598/
Ainan's IMDB listing is at http://imdb.com/name/nm3305973/
Syahidah's IMDB listing is at http://imdb.com/name/nm3463926/

Our editing, proofreading and copywriting company, Genghis Can, is at http://www.genghiscan.com/

This blog is copyright Valentine Cawley. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. Use only with permission. Thank you.)

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 9:48 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape