Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Monday, February 19, 2007

Post label progress

As you may know, I have just upgraded my site to include post labels. At the time of posting, about half of posts have been provisionally labelled. This means that searching using labels will probably only find half the relevant posts, at this time. I shall continue to work on it over the next few days, and hopefully complete labelling posts soon. Then I shall try to see if I can modify my page to show label choices more accessibly.

Thanks for your patience.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 10:22 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape