Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How my blog got its name

The Boy Who Knew Too Much, seemed to me to be the perfect description of the feeling one gets on talking to Ainan Celeste Cawley, six, my scientific child prodigy son. He is simply overflowing with knowledge of things that I have no idea how he learned, or from where. At the time I thought of the name, I did so without reference to the film The Man Who Knew Too Much, or, I was startled to learn, episode 20 of The Simpson's, called, you guessed it, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. There was never any intention to compare my son Ainan to Bart Simpson. At the very least Ainan has a better haircut.

I appreciate that, in accidentally naming this blog with words used to describe a cartoon that I may have inadvertently created a search problem for those seeking to find this blog. If you have suffered so, sorry.

For more on Ainan Celeste Cawley, six, a scientific child prodigy, please go to:
http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2006/10/scientific-child-prodigy-guide.html for a tour. Thanks.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 9:14 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape